Who sucks more, Arkansas, Arizona, or Stanford

Who sucks the most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Their are some bad teams in the BCS conferences. Virginia and oregon are up their with these guys, but who sucks the most out of these three.

It's between Arkansas and Stanford. Arizona is just in a new system, and has some young guys. I'll say Arkansas, they can't even beat bad teams. Also Stanford game Kentucky a game and didn't Arizona give Zaga a game? Maybe it was someone else. Arkansas lost to Morgan State, East Tenn State and South Alabama

It's between Arkansas and Stanford. Arizona is just in a new system, and has some young guys. I'll say Arkansas, they can't even beat bad teams. Also Stanford game Kentucky a game and didn't Arizona give Zaga a game? Maybe it was someone else. Arkansas lost to Morgan State, East Tenn State and South Alabama

That's what I figured too! Arkansas has more talent, but maybe a worse team than Stanford.

Arkansas loss: 97-94 to Morgan State
Arkansas loss: 94-85 to E. Tennessee St.
Arkansas loss: 74-61 to South Alabama

All at home. Arkansas might be one of the worst teams in the NATION, let alone worst in BCS conferences.

Arizona and Stanford might beat them 8 out 10 times.

I voted Stanford, but only because Arkansas still has some pieces missing from their line-up.

I was at the Arkansas game last night. It's really kind of sad the hit that this program has taken since the 90s.

I voted Stanford, but only because Arkansas still has some pieces missing from their line-up.

Do they have Micael Jordan waiting in the wings? :)

Right now, Arkansas CLEARLY sucks the worst.

As noted, they've lost at home Morgan State, E. Tennessee State and South Alabama. Two of those losses weren't close. Their best win is against Appalacian State, and it took OT to get that win!

Stanford lost at home to OSU and ORU by a combined 3 points, which are both teams with a shot at making the NCAA tournament. They also lost on the road at San Diego, which is capable, and in OT to Kentucky, who is obviously very good.

Stanford would be 9-1 or 8-2 had they played Arkansas' schedule.

Do they have Micael Jordan waiting in the wings? :)

Right now, Arkansas CLEARLY sucks the worst.

As noted, they've lost at home Morgan State, E. Tennessee State and South Alabama. Two of those losses weren't close. Their best win is against Appalacian State, and it took OT to get that win!

Stanford lost at home to OSU and ORU by a combined 3 points, which are both teams with a shot at making the NCAA tournament. They also lost on the road at San Diego, which is capable, and in OT to Kentucky, who is obviously very good.

Please don't paint stanford to be a good basketball team. Arkansas maybe worse, but stanford is far from a good basketball team.

Please don't paint stanford to be a good basketball team. Arkansas maybe worse, but stanford is far from a good basketball team.

I wasn't.

I was simply saying that they suck way less than Arkansas. (But they still suck.)

:)

Stanford has lost to San Diego (DOH), Oral Roberts at home, Kentucky (very respectable 8 point loss), and a close one to the pokes.

They have, however, beat upstanding teams such as Cal Poly, Florida A and M, Portland State, UC Davis and a middling 4-4 Virginia team.

Stanford is definitely in the same league as Arkansas and Arizona at this point. Any road win, even by one point, is good. But make no mistake; it's not a quality win.

I am not sure you can say that. I agree Arkansas is worse based on what you said but sometimes losers play just under the level of their competition. Therefore, it is entirely possible with an easier schedule Stanford would play slightly worse and still lose games.

It amazes me that all three of those teams are even in a conversation about which sucks more rather than which is the best. All three should be better teams.

Let's not forget that Arkansas has been without several of their key players for this first part of the season.

When the piggies get Fortson and their post player (name escapes me) they'll be much better. Not good, but better. Arizona played UNLV to OT and should've won that game.

When the piggies get Fortson and their post player (name escapes me) they'll be much better. Not good, but better. Arizona played UNLV to OT and should've won that game.

You would be thinking of Michael Washington, the guy that destroyed us last year.

You would be thinking of Michael Washington, the guy that destroyed us last year.

That's the guy I was thinking of when I voted Stanford. Solely on the possibility of Arkansas being a better team with him in the lineup. However, as of right now, Arkansas looks worse than Arizona and Stanford.

I still think Arizona will have a decent sesaon. I don't know much about Stanford. But I do know one thing, Arkansas is a total mess.

Back