Why did Pattillo leave?

Stikboy

Reaction score
And it cant be academics, because isnt he playing at another school?

Re: Why did Patillo leave?

It was due to academics. I am not going to bash on Western Kentucky, but let's just say that not all schools require the same level of academic acumen. There are sometimes grace periods given during the time that athletes sit out during their transfer year, so Juan has a year to try and get his grades back up.

It was a huge blow to this team when Juan didn't make his grades.

I imagine you could sum it up as a lack of "maturity".

I had a couple elective classes with him that Semester. He stopped going to class and didnt show up for any of the tests. Im pretty sure it was for academics. The dude was flat lazy. I had the dude as a tennis partner and he came the first few weeks and decided that he wasnt going to show to his classis anymore. (Terrible tennis player by the way) Blake Griffin, actually had mad skill

I had a couple elective classes with him that Semester. He stopped going to class and didnt show up for any of the tests. Im pretty sure it was for academics. The dude was flat lazy. I had the dude as a tennis partner and he came the first few weeks and decided that he wasnt going to show to his classis anymore. (Terrible tennis player by the way) Blake Griffin, actually had mad skill

Put Blake at the net and there shouldn't be any problems.... for you and Blake at least. lol

We have guys taking (and failing) tennis class.....:ez-laugh:

Back