Will this team make the tournament?

Will this team make the NCAA tournament?

• Total voters
If they play like this they won't make the NIT.

Maybe it is just me, but I would rather win the NIT than just make the tourny and get eliminated early.

Maybe it is just me, but I would rather win the NIT than just make the tourny and get eliminated early.

It is definitely just you.

However, I would've liked a choice that says still too early to tell. We have a very young team. The coaching could turn this team around by the time the Big12 starts. Wishfull thinking? Maybe. I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

i'm not throwing in the towel. remember Kelvin's team (Lavendar's FR year) that started 9-0 and then got drilled (a kind word) by UCONN with Okafor? that team didn't make the tournament. it's early....we'll get better.

losing these 3 in a row is discouraging but you had to see us struggling some early and losing some we shouldn't. there's no experience here.

Im am honestly not sure we can make the NIT.

i'm not throwing in the towel. remember Kelvin's team (Lavendar's FR year) that started 9-0 and then got drilled (a kind word) by UCONN with Okafor? that team didn't make the tournament. it's early....we'll get better.

losing these 3 in a row is discouraging but you had to see us struggling some early and losing some we shouldn't. there's no experience here.

That team lost Bookout.

Wow. I am honestly shocked that it is 4 to 1 no that we won't make it.

Back