WW ? Bout tonights game

coachd4

Reaction score
Anyone know if he's playing? In the Topeka Capitol journal they said he was playing tonight. Anyone?

I don't want to sound like a dick, but this may actually be a good thing.

now mark rogers is saying that he will go to shoot around and might play

We need willie to play. There is no way we are better without him....if he hustles and plays hard that will be the only chance to make it close tonight...without him we are screwed either way...
I am just as frustrated at willie as anyone else...but I have changed my views because we dont play much better without him....If there is a way we can get tmg and willie to mesh that is our only shot at making this a game...

Willie didn't make the trip to Lawrence and won't play according to KREF in Norman.

We need willie to play. There is no way we are better without him....if he hustles and plays hard that will be the only chance to make it close tonight...without him we are screwed either way...
I am just as frustrated at willie as anyone else...but I have changed my views because we dont play much better without him....If there is a way we can get tmg and willie to mesh that is our only shot at making this a game...

I agree with this generally. Our best shot would be for TMG and WWIII to have big games.

Back