2 unofficial visitors on Tuesday

usedtobe1

Administrator
Reaction score
Eric Bossi tweeted that Jalen Wilson is visiting the Sooners on Tuesday. If you recall, AdaSooner has been telling us about Wilson for probably a year now. He has strong family ties in Ada and has visited OU several times already. I looked him up and he's grown to 6'6" now and is a 2019 prospect. OU is also recruiting his PG teammate at Denton Guyer: De'Vion Harmon.

Corey Evans tweeted that 6'3" 2020 guard Bryce Thompson from Tulsa Booker T Washington is also visiting. Bryce recently picked up an offer from OSU. He's the son of former Tulsa player Rod Thompson.

http://okhoopsreport.com/next-bryce-thompson/

Wilson & Thompson would be solid pickups, Harmon is a stud.

Thanks for the heads up, usedtobe1! That's great news for an OU fan who is also a Jalen Wilson fan. His mother grew up here. She was a good player in her own right. Lisa and every member of her family are diehard OU fans, so I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls the trigger before long.

I saw Jalen and De'Vion Harmon play on television when Denton Guyer was in the state playoffs their freshman season. They would be one heck of a pair to draw to if OU can bring them into the fold before every school in the country discovers how good they are.

BCSooners is right, Harmon is a stud point guard. Wilson played the two his freshman season, but he also swung to the one when Harmon needed a breather. Since he's taller now at 6' 6" some sites have him listed at the three. I know one thing for sure, he's a versatile athlete with a huge upside. I would like nothing better than to see him commit to OU soon. Harmon, too, for that matter.

Something came up with Harmons family. Wasn't able to attend today

Bryce Thompson is getting ready to blow up, I hope OU has been recruiting him hard

Bryce's dad Rod was a tremendous player at Beggs High School and then Tulsa.

Lost to his Beggs team in the state finals his senior year in 1994. That Beggs team had three D1 athletes, Jerome Vaden (Oregon State) and Dusty Barrett (ORU baseball) were the other two.

Similar to the Young situation?

I think even more so than Trae.

He's going to be a Soph so it's going to be a long time! Rod runs PWP (under armor).

Bryce is a tremendous player. I expect 3 straight state championships for BTW. They will start 5 d1 kids for at least 2 years and likely all 3.

I think even more so than Trae.

He's going to be a Soph so it's going to be a long time! Rod runs PWP (under armor).

Bryce is a tremendous player. I expect 3 straight state championships for BTW. They will start 5 d1 kids for at least 2 years and likely all 3.

Will be a Kansas versus OU battle til end. Likes Kruger, played for Bill.

Back