2025 commit C Kai Rogers 6’10

Three good prospects in the can already. Rogers appears to be what we need, especially on defense. I wouldn’t mind them getting a guard, but I’m sure they’ll probably go to the portal for that. Things are looking up, but we’ve got to make tournament this year.

How long before Wichita says he’s not any good?
Gotta love this board. A recap: we sign Cooper. There is much rejoicing. Porter is the best recruiter we have had since Tubbs. Best high school recruiting since Medieval Times. Cooper doesn’t play a meaningful minute all season till the conference tourney. I beg for the kid to play. The board: hey, just because he was highly rated doesn’t mean he is good enough to play. Moser sees them every day in practice. He would play him if he was good enough to merit playing time. And yet now, you’re suggesting I’m the one who will downplay the talent of a highly rated recruit.

No doubt if this kid ends up sitting the bench, the cycle will repeat and you guys will say that high school rankings don’t necessarily mean a kid is any good.

In any event, it’s all academic. Our new coach will have to replace the entire roster in the spring and summer, unless any of the recruits or returning players decide to stay and play for someone who wasn’t involved in their recruitment.

Gotta love this board. A recap: we sign Cooper. There is much rejoicing. Porter is the best recruiter we have had since Tubbs. Best high school recruiting since Medieval Times. Cooper doesn’t play a meaningful minute all season till the conference tourney. I beg for the kid to play. The board: hey, just because he was highly rated doesn’t mean he is good enough to play. Moser sees them every day in practice. He would play him if he was good enough to merit playing time. And yet now, you’re suggesting I’m the one who will downplay the talent of a highly rated recruit.

No doubt if this kid ends up sitting the bench, the cycle will repeat and you guys will say that high school rankings don’t necessarily mean a kid is any good.

In any event, it’s all academic. Our new coach will have to replace the entire roster in the spring and summer, unless any of the recruits or returning players decide to stay and play for someone who wasn’t involved in their recruitment.
iu

I've made a concerted effort to stay out of the pig pen in order to keep clean on the board for the last couple of months. I'm going to continue to do so.

Some people want PM gone no matter what he does moving forward. I am of the opinion that they likely won't fire him, regardless.

I'm just going to cheer who we have on the floor and hope for the best.

I've made a concerted effort to stay out of the pig pen in order to keep clean on the board for the last couple of months. I'm going to continue to do so.

Some people want PM gone no matter what he does moving forward. I am of the opinion that they likely won't fire him, regardless.

I'm just going to cheer who we have on the floor and hope for the best.
It’s definitely a make-good year. I want Moser to succeed; that means OU succeeds. I think we can make the tournament, but if we don’t, a change will likely be made.

I wish we could all stipulate that reality and root for our team instead of fighting each other. Of course we can debate and even disagree, but ripping each other’s hearts out seems a waste of energy to me.

I like porter but like you ncsooner i have been trying my best to stay out the mud. Like you ncsooner I don’t think pm is on the hot seat at all. So I guess I just don’t see how the negativity is helping the program. But this is a message board and it is what it is

Step 1 bring in the players. Step 2 retain the players. Looking forward to a good season, but step 2 has to be fixed. Restarting every year just isn't sustainable for a winning program.
Believe most people who follow closely would agree that an increase in NIL support is assisting in the recent recruiting success. I’d be willing to bet it also has a positive effect on retaining players.

Back