#23 OU at #24 West Virginia Noon 2/17 on ESPN+

We are up 32-31 at half. It is our 3 point shooting vs West Va forcing us into turnovers. If we can stop playing in a rush and play more under control we will win. Good defense by us and our 3 point shooting have saved us thus far

Last shot by us at 38+ seconds left. Shot clock did not start until 25 or so seconds left on game clock

Geeze… horrible pass by tot…you’re deep and nothing but wv players BEHIND you and you pass it back out. STUPID.

24 TO’s… unbelievable

Can't win on the road with so many TOs. They will burn couches and we will move on to the next one..... BOOMER

We are up 32-31 at half. It is our 3 point shooting vs West Va forcing us into turnovers. If we can stop playing in a rush and play more under control we will win. Good defense by us and our 3 point shooting have saved us thus far
Thought coach had turned the corner on that run/gun… the WHOLE time. We were taking it when it was there not when we needed to.

That’s on Coach. If it isn’t wording then pull it back.

70-66 loss. Too many turnovers…25 and missed free throws with a chance to send it in overtime. Great 3 point shooting kept us in the game..but we just couldn’t get it done. Their pressure got us out of our normal game…only 10 assists today on 24 made baskets…normally we assist on over 70% of our makes.

At Cincinnati on Tuesday

Last edited:
Our starting point guard next year can't be someone who is so inconsistent at the line, or more accurately consistently bad at the line, we need a major upgrade at that position realizing thats likely someone not currently on the roster barring a major uptick in Reyna's game.

link to interview of Jennie and Peyton after the game

Interesting what Coach and Peyton said re the threes they took.

I thought we would lose at least one more game in regular season play. I hoped that it would be only one and am still hoping that is the case. Finally, really like how good this team has become. It is not that they blow other teams away, many of their conference games were close but they have been able to pull them out.

Last edited:
Our starting point guard next year can't be someone who is so inconsistent at the line, or more accurately consistently bad at the line, we need a major upgrade at that position realizing thats likely someone not currently on the roster barring a major uptick in Reyna's game.
That’s one thing that’s been a little mystifying to me. Tot was a tick over 90% from the FT line just last year.

That’s one thing that’s been a little mystifying to me. Tot was a tick over 90% from the FT line just last year.
But TRob was the one with the ball in her hands as the seconds ticked off of the clock. The pressure is magnified in those situations.

Back