#23 OU at Cincinnati 5pm 2/20 on ESPN+

95-87 win. Cincy made a late run to make the final score closer than the control we had all game. Vann 25 Sahara 17 and Lexy 17. Jennie played the bench a lot today. We kept turnovers down to 13 and got 19 from Cincinnati…but they got 18 offensive boards. Really good offense today as we shot 51% from the field and had 29 assists.

Next game is OSU on Saturday at LNC.

That win clinches a top 4 Big 12 finish and that means a double bye into the quarterfinals of the Big 12 tournament.

Aubrey Joens going 4/17 and 1/10 from 3, but still gets more minutes than KJ? She needs more minutes IMHO, 17 is not enough and yes I do realize she and Aubrey don't play the same position

Aubrey is our best guard scorer off the bench and she is in a bad shooting slump. I thought it was pretty clear Jennie had told Aubrey that she has a green light to shoot. Jennie kept playing her with the big lead and was hoping she hits a couple of 3s and regains confidence…clearly didn’t happen tonight.

Regarding KJ, playing her more means taking minutes from Culliton and/or Sahara and/or Skylar. Like you I would like more minutes for her but not at the expense of Sahara or Skylar…so it would mean taking minutes from Beatrice.

I would like to see either KJ or Beatrice in the game almost all the time, we are really at a disadvantage if our biggest player is Skylar or Sahara. And I would much prefer KJ over Beatrice, both offensively and defensively.

I would like to see either KJ or Beatrice in the game almost all the time, we are really at a disadvantage if our biggest player is Skylar or Sahara. And I would much prefer KJ over Beatrice, both offensively and defensively.
i believe it depends upon whom we are playing and how Vann and Sahara are doing. Also, Culliton seems to be a better basketball player than kj at this point. KJ did not have as good a freshman year as Culliton did. Didn't start this season off as well either, but KJ has really improved since the beginning.

Sahara is the best athlete of the four. She is still a Freshman and her minutes are down, but we need her and I believe she will be a star. I don't see benching Vann, the leading scorer and rebounder, for the other three. I have no clue who will or should start next year among those 4 plus Liz.

We think x should start because of how we see them in the games. we are not seeing practices.

Just because I do not see things the same as you, does not mean that I do not know I could very well be wrong.

In addition, it doesn't seem like to me that we need the height of Culliton and KJ in every game. Still will say, I like and enjoy all the players and would enjoy all making significant contributions to every game.

We will have to agree to disagree about KJ and BC. BC really struggles against anyone as tall or taller, but she hustles and certainly is trying hard. I would like to see both of them get more minutes.

crapped missed the game... good bounce back win after the wv loss.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to the ku game up here...definitely going to a b12 tourney game

Back