38 points and 6 assists

It's obvious he's gaining a huge amount of confidence with his shot and ball handling. It would be nice to see others do the same. If our bigs had better hands and were able to show some consistency it would improve the complexion of our team markedly.

It's obvious he's gaining a huge amount of confidence with his shot and ball handling. It would be nice to see others do the same. If our bigs had better hands and were able to show some consistency it would improve the complexion of our team markedly.

His crossover and pull-up game is almost unstoppable right now. I cannot remember an OU player with this rare ability, or at least someone who can do it on such a consistent basis. Corey Brewer had some it and could take over games, but a lot of his was taking it to the hoop.

It certainly would.

The only concern I really have with TMG the rest of the year are his legs. Playing 99% of every game is going to wear him down. Somehow this team needs to learn to hold a lead so he can rest a little. Tiny being reliable down low would be the best way to hold leads, but that probably won't happen until he works on it in the off-season.

He should be able to get more breaks once WW returns to the lineup. Shows the need for a second point next year.

I can remember in the second half he shot and missed two in a row.??

I can remember in the second half he shot and missed two in a row.??

In one possession and one of those was a wide open 3 pointer....I chuckled a bit because I thought anything he shot was going to go in tonight.

Back