#7 OU @ KSU 8pm CST on ESPN2

Ugh. Reaves needs to take the open 3 there instead of throwing the assist to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, its not really a higher percentage play for him to take the 3

KSU is not really even playing good at all. This is just bad play by OU so far.

Wow. Looked like Kur tended there. Hanging in there. Seem to be playing harder after that last timeout.

Defense is at least starting to play a bit better.

Wow. Looked like Kur tended there. Hanging in there. Seem to be playing harder after that last timeout.

This game has not been called well... on both ends.

Thought mo had his second 3 for the lead. Then Austin drives and is fouled but not called.

Reaves shooting Ff for the tie after the to

Looks like we picked up the intensity the last few plays. Lets keep it up and get to the foul line

When we struggle from the 3 the offense does a terrible job making shots try to happen inside for some reason. You don't see guys try to go to the basket or if they do they suddenly turn it over.

This game has not been called well... on both ends.

Agree. They are getting away with a lot of body checks and hands in back. But they have missed calls against us too.

At this point I’m struggling to find a single positive Manek brings to the floor.

He still brings the threat of the 3 even when he isn't making them. He does stretch the floor b/c he still pulls the defender out. He has been out of sync for weeks. I'm hoping he finds his rhythm by the tournament.

Back