A look at Florida (December 2nd game)

thebigabd

Reaction score
They have also not played yet this year, so this will be the opener for both teams.

Good looking team... Mike White is an excellent coach... They are very young behind their starting 5. Lots of freshman.

Should be a good game.

G- Noah Locke (6'3'' 203 - Junior)
Averaged 10.6 points per game and improved his 3-point percentage by more than five percent, hitting at a .432 clip from long range (79-for-183). Locke shot .481 from 3-point range in SEC play, tied for the highest in league play by an SEC player with 50+ makes since 1996

G- Tyree Applee (6'1'' 170 - Junior)
Transfer from Cleveland State. Started all 29 games played, averaging 17.2 points and 5.6 assists per game while shooting .389 from 3-point range with 74 made 3-pointers. 2019 All-Horizon League (2nd Team).

SF: Keyontae Johnson (6'5'' 230 - Junior)
-Averaged a team-high 14.0 points per game along with 7.1 rebounds, second-most on the team, and also led the Gators with 38 steals, earning first-team coaches and second-team AP All-SEC honors. 2019-20 All-SEC (Coaches First Team, AP Second Team)

F- Anthony Duruji (6'7'' 220 - Junior)
-Transfer from LA Tech. Averaged 12 and 6 as a sophomore at LA Tech.

F- Omar Payne (6'10'' 230 - Sophomore)
-Averaged 3.8 points and 3.7 rebounds in 30 games with seven starts during his freshman campaign. blocked 34 shots. Posted a double-double in the win vs. No. 4 Auburn with 19 points and 11 rebounds.

Not the loaded with 4 and 5 stars typical Florida line up IMO. I don’t want to jinx us but I think we should be a decent favorite here.

Not the loaded with 4 and 5 stars typical Florida line up IMO. I don’t want to jinx us but I think we should be a decent favorite here.

Gotta worry about rust coming out of quarantine. If it wasn’t for that I’d be very confident OU wins this one.

Schedule somebody else Lon! What's the Langston coaches number? HAHA

Back