According to twitter Perry Ellis is down to 6 teams

Sam

Reaction score
Same guy who gave the Lamb update with OU in his final 3 has a Perry Ellis list.
Perry Ellis says he's "pretty sure" he knows which schools he wants to take a closer look at...UK Memphis Kansas UNC Okla Kan St.
Source
Now since this is twitter I am going to go ahead and mark this down in stone.

Also found it on the guy's website
Also with a tidbit about Terrance Jones who I've seen has shown some OU interest in the past.
Perry Ellis, 6'8 WF, and the #1 player in the 2012 class, says he is still wide open in his recruitment. He has been to several campuses and would like to continue to look at those schools more closely. The list, where he has visited, includes Kentucky, Memphis, Kansas, Kansas St., Oklahoma, and North Carolina. On a recent visit to Kentucky, Perry and his mother got to see the campus as well as the practice facility. He did mention that he didn't get a chance to see Rupp Arena. No timeframe is set for a decision which is standard procedure for a kid as young as Perry. The visit to Memphis that was thought to have happened this past week in fact did not according to the young star. But he has been on their campus previously.

Terrence Jones, a dynamic 6'8 forward, listed two schools for visits, Arizona St. and Marquette. Terrence is extremely athletic and had a good day at camp. In the nightcap, he had a pair of coast to coast buckets coming off some nifty moves. Look for him to get some more major looks as the summer continues.

bbhoops,

is it accurate to state that perry's preference among the local teams is: 1) ku, 2) ou, 3) ksu?

at least for now, with it understood that he is a long time away from committing anywhere.

BB nice find on the links and do you know if Perry will be at the OUcamp come this august?

Perry isn't seriously considering KSU. He's a good kid from a good family. :ez-laugh:

thanks and Yes, I do think he has OUCamp on his calander for August 22nd.

bb,

does OU have a legit chance, or is he really the KU lock that all the gawks make him out to be. Your honesty would be much appreciated...

bbhoops,

is it accurate to state that perry's preference among the local teams is: 1) ku, 2) ou, 3) ksu?

at least for now, with it understood that he is a long time away from committing anywhere.

I don't know if that order is correct or not but KU is the only one of the three that has made him an official offer to my knowledge so he might lean to them because of that. I do know that all 6 schools on his list were at the King James Classic watching him.

Attachments

• perry at Vince Carter camp.jpg.jpg
    perry at Vince Carter camp.jpg.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
bb,

does OU have a legit chance, or is he really the KU lock that all the gawks make him out to be. Your honesty would be much appreciated...

Honestly, yes they do have a shot. I think it is all up to the coaches now on who Perry feels the most comfortable with. Hopefully Capel will make him an offer this summer.

Honestly, yes they do have a shot. I think it is all up to the coaches now on who Perry feels the most comfortable with. Hopefully Capel will make him an offer this summer.

I was thinking about that last week....why in the world has OU not offered?
Seems kind of strange with as much as they've watched him and he's a top 3 player in the class.

Thanks. I'm sure Capel has offered.

Back