All-College tickets

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where I can find some all-college tickets besides the stubhub and OU site? There are not a lot of good choices.

Thanks

You could most likely walk up on the day of the game and get good tickets at the Ford Center box office. OU vs UTEP and OSU vs La Salle not exactly going to excite both fan bases. Both games tickets are going for 67, 57, 42, 32, 22, and 12 at ticketmaster or the Oklahoma City All Sports Association website.

Last edited:
Sorry to bump this thread again, but I was wondering if anybody else is having any luck. So far I haven't found any decent tickets for a decent price.

Is there really this much demand for these killer matchups with UTEP/LaSalle? I don't remember there being many people at these games last year.

Any help is welcomed. The stubhub doesnt have anything good. I'll keep looking.

You can bet the farmers in attendance will be cheering for UTEP with all their might.

Has bigabd started hyping up UTEP yet? That will begin at any moment.

Sorry to bump this thread again, but I was wondering if anybody else is having any luck. So far I haven't found any decent tickets for a decent price.

Is there really this much demand for these killer matchups with UTEP/LaSalle? I don't remember there being many people at these games last year.

Any help is welcomed. The stubhub doesnt have anything good. I'll keep looking.

If you're looking to go the cheapest route possible, I would just buy the $10 tickets from ticketmaster.com and then move to a better seat. If this year is like past years, the event will be horribly attended and there will be plenty places to sit in the lower level.

If you're looking to go the cheapest route possible, I would just buy the $10 tickets from ticketmaster.com and then move to a better seat. If this year is like past years, the event will be horribly attended and there will be plenty places to sit in the lower level.

Also, the Ford Center doesn't seem to have Nazi ushers like the AA Center in Dallas and LNC. It's much easier to get to the lower level and find a good empty seat at the Ford Center.

Also, the Ford Center doesn't seem to have Nazi ushers like the AA Center in Dallas and LNC. It's much easier to get to the lower level and find a good empty seat at the Ford Center.

Yep, just walk by them like you know where you are going and they won't say a word.

Back