Anybody else juiced!

FaithfulSooner

Reaction score
I've been sitting here with a few friends watching college basketball. We started with the kentucky game. Boy, Bledsoe may steal the show from John Wall this year. This kid is very talented. However, after watching all the college basketball scores pan across the screen. I really don't want to see anyone's team or scores. I'M READY FOR SOONER BASKETBALL! It won't be memorex because I will be at the LINK(LNC) LIVE tomorrow front and center with my lady and two other friends. GRAB YOUR TICKETS IT'S ON!!! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap:capelspin

Can't wait. We are getting there at 10 in order to try and convince some of the RVers parked at the LNC to attend the game.

BT that's a good idea. If I get to the Link early. I may join your cause. I hope your idea catches on. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Can't wait. We are getting there at 10 in order to try and convince some of the RVers parked at the LNC to attend the game.

Tell the RVers that Bob Stoops, Jason White, Sam Bradford and Bosworth will be signing autographs, shaking hands and kissing babies at halftime. That should do the trick.

And, yes, I am juiced!

Good luck out there BT! Give 'em hell!

Also, I have been ready for this season to tip off for a LONG LONG time! Boomer!

Big Time you are a big time asset to the program.

YesI'm juiced :woot:woot:woot

Back