Anybody in the know? Or Henzo?

boomer0187

Reaction score
What are our chances with these recruits?
Terrence Jones- I think if he was coming here he would have sighned in the early period.
Ricardo Ratliffe-Heard he's from florida will distance be a issue?
Robert Goff- Would be nice to pair up with Tiny next year.
Julian Washburn-I remember his dad, would also be a good pick up.

I hope we totally reload next year with some good fire power to go along with Tiny it is a absolute must, glad we have TMG back next year with Cam and TJ.

Perhaps, Matt will chime in with his take. Here is mine:

What are our chances with these recruits?
Terrence Jones- I think if he was coming here he would have sighned in the early period.

I can't say that I disagree with you regarding Terrence and the early signing period. I still think that OU has a shot here due to the fact that Coach Capel has developed such a strong bond with Terrence and his mother.
Ricardo Ratliffe-Heard he's from florida will distance be a issue?

I really expect him to end up somewhere in the SEC. Alabama or Florida would be my best guess. I am not sure how serious OU and Ricardo ever were with each other during the recruiting process.

Robert Goff- Would be nice to pair up with Tiny next year.

I think that OU is doing their best to keep Goff open as an option. IMO, there are other guys right now that they are working on ahead of Rob, but he certainly is still a guy to keep an eye on for the 2010 sooner class.

Julian Washburn-I remember his dad, would also be a good pick up.

Julian is a bit of a wildcard. I really don't think there is much interest by either side at this point. Could change though.

I hope we totally reload next year with some good fire power to go along with Tiny it is a absolute must, glad we have TMG back next year with Cam and TJ.

Thanks for the info Greg, what are the names we should be keeping a track on? Thanks again.

Back