Anyone Know What Jabahri Brown is Doing These Days?

Romulus

Reaction score
I swear when I saw him play against Maryland in his first or second game in an OU unifrom, I thought we had a lottery pick at OU. Never really developed the way I thought he might.
Is he playing overseas?
Anyone know what he's up to these day?

Looks like he played for "Da Real Thing" in the US Virgin Islands last year.

This link shows where nearly all former Sooners are playing ball or the last team that they played for. Some of the info may be outdated (ex. I thought Ebi Ere played in Australia last year where he was league MVP).

This guy is looking for him too!

jabaribrown.jpg

Rom,

I will never forget that game he had against KU. He had a lot of the tools neccessary for being an NBA player. Unfortunately, a clear mind a strong work ethic were not his strong suits.

Looks like he played for "Da Real Thing" in the US Virgin Islands last year.

This link shows where nearly all former Sooners are playing ball or the last team that they played for. Some of the info may be outdated (ex. I thought Ebi Ere played in Australia last year where he was league MVP).

You are correct, Ere indeed played in Australia for the Melbourne Tigers. He has also been playing in Puerto Rico for Gigantes de Carolina.

Here's a nice article about him back in October of last year.
http://livinginhoopcity.blogspot.com/2008/10/nbl-stars-ebi-ere.html

i tell you one thing about Jabhari.....he played his ass off a few times against Nick Collison. he terrorized Collison.

Back