Are Baylor fans aware of the streak?

thebigabd

Reaction score
I wonder if they will sell out, recognizing this game as a perfect time to end the streak.

Will they rush the court if they win?

Will they rush the court if they win?

Probably won't be excited enough to rush the floor because they will have been up 10-20 most of the second half, and a majority of their student fan base will clear out early knowing the win is in the bag and that the Cowboys game starts at 7. Hope I'm wrong, so don't flame me. :D

There'll be plenty of time to bemoan a loss to Baylor after it occurs, if it does. No need to jump the gun with pessimistic posts.

It's hard to tell. They are Baylor Fans. In BigTime's post he said there were 'plenty of good seats available', so it doesn't appear to be a sellout.

Baylor fans are well aware of the streak. Should it be a sell out? Yes. Will it be? No. Students start school Monday so most of them will return Sunday except for the ones that have a clue that a big basketball game is taking place.

You have about 3k diehard Baylor fans (like myself). You have another 3k that have bought season tickets but many of them have season tickets to the Mavs/Cowboys/Texans/Spurs/Rockets. Rockets and Spurs are out of town. But both the Mavs and Cowboys have home games Saturday night so DFW Baylor fans will be cut in half.

Bottom line is that I would guess 8k-9k fans will be there. Baylor fans are a skeptical lot and rightly so. There haven't been a tremendous amount of "feel-good" experiences at home although they generally beat teams at home when they are favored. Just no OU, UT, KU upsets to hang our hats on at home under Drew.

I think that will change. They are a well rounded team this year with good chemistry, effort and defense. I think the chances that they beat a superior team at home (KSU or UT) is higher due to the defense and presence of a guy like Udoh. Will they rush the court if they beat OU- maybe. I put 50/50 odds on that. Not saying they will win. I'm almost convinced Baylor is a better road team. They have won 18 out of their last 21 games with road/neutral site wins over Nebraska, Kansas, Texas, Virginia Tech, Auburn, San Diego State, Xavier, Iona, Arkansas, South Carolina and Arizona State. Road/neutral losses to Missouri, Penn State and Alabama.

Back