Are we the worst team in the Big 12?

OULad

Reaction score
we might be, I would not pick us to win a road game, and only over maybe Nebraska and Colorado on a neutral court. Iowa St is close. We really stink.

The jury is still out but definitely not the worst in the Big 12 IMO.

Im not usually a doom and gloomer but we are continually getting schooled by MidMajors.

No, but we may be play the worst defense in the conference.

We may be in the upper tier of the bottom 3. Geeez I never dreamed we could be this bad under Capel.

This team is a 5-11 team in the league, imo because of the lack of defense. This is a bad defensive team.

I had high hopes for this team during the pre-season but it has too many issues that are not easily solved. Everyone knew the team was young but the team has just not progressed as I thought it would.

Defense is a mentality and this team does not have that mentality.

I'll agree they play bad defense and are badly coached. But there is simply too much talent on this team to win only 5 games in conference.

I find it difficult to believe there's another team in the conference that is as bad at fundamental defense as we currently are.

I find it difficult to believe there's another team in the conference that is as bad at fundamental defense as we currently are.
What exactly do we do on offense that is really fundamentally sound. I think this is a bunch of individuals that don't know how to play as a team.

At this point we are the worst team in the conference, if our defense gets better that might change, but at this point we are

Based off of talent we are probably about 3rd from the top. Based off of how they have played we are about 3rd from the bottom.

Back