Beaker enters Kansas basketball dorm offering 'free-throw advice'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should be better at FT shooting than this but I understand the issue and it is not so simple. This guy is tremendous athlete but not a pure basketballer. He shoots over 70% from the floor and they are all within a few feet of the bucket. I liken FT shooting to a golf swing. It is not easy for everyone to do if they don’t have the natural talent and, if they don’t, it takes a lot of time and work to correct. Some jackass coming in off the street that has answers is a joke.

I read on the Phog site from many that Odomes was lucky and Azubuike was just having a worse night than usual. Odomes’ form, however, is FAR superior to his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read on the Phog site from many that Odomes was lucky and Azubuike was just having a worse night than usual. Odomes’ form, however, is FAR superior to his.

Odomes a career 60% shooter. So he made 2 more FTs than he “should” have.

Who are these people who think it is their privilege to invade someones' life with their crappy, uninformed opinions? Same with some people here ... they seem to think that just because some guy plays for OU that they have the right to say the meanest, rudest things about them - and have the audacity to protest when you call them on it! Immature, classless, idiotic, self-absorbed.

+1

Well, you can't say I didn't give this a chance to be a good thread about a fanatic KU fan...man, did it take a wrong turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back