Bedlam Tickets (Monday January 11)

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
There are still tickets available to purchase for our Big Monday match-up against the Pokes. I realize that some folks may be down on this team, but it is going to be really important to have a loud/full crowd there to give the boys a boost.

Unfortunately, the students are still on break, so we really need the alums and non-student fans to step up and get to the game.

Please spread the word to our Sooner brethren.

Ticket ordering info

It really stinks that the Big 12 schedules our home Bedlam game when the students are away.

The fact that this game is not sold out makes me very sad. If Sooners fan could only love the round ball as much as the oblong pointy one...

Student tickets to the game are still available too.

The start of Big 12 basketball and Bedlam is right around the corner! A limited number of student tickets are still available for the OU Men's Basketball game versus OSU on Monday, January 11 at 8pm at the Lloyd Noble Center. If you are in town and would like to purchase tickets, stop by the OU Athletics Ticket Office on the west side of the football stadium. Student tickets are $10 per ticket and student guest tickets are $45 per ticket so bring a family member or friend. Supplies are limited so don't delay. For more information, please contact the OU Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800-456-GoOU.
Boomer Sooner!

The fact that this game is not sold out makes me very sad. If Sooners fan could only love the round ball as much as the oblong pointy one...

This game would have been sold out already had we played well in the non-conference. Like it or not, most OU fans won't notice basketball until football is over. This year may have been different--the general fan was LOOKING for something to get excited about with football going poorly. But, it wasn't the basketball team who was busy losing to the likes of VCU, San Diego, and Houston in embarassing fashion. So, they turned their attention to recruiting, the Thunder, or something else.

I don't like that attitude, but it is what it is and it probably won't change. People WILL like basketball here, but it's going to be up-and-down along with the team. We had season tickets sold out before--maybe the Elite Eight year (following the Final Four) and definitely the year or two afterward.

Anyway, I'll be there Monday and hopefully we can sell out. But, if we do, it will probably be because of the orange-clad, unfortunately.

It really stinks that the Big 12 schedules our home Bedlam game when the students are away.

It also really stinks that the Thunder have a game that night. Hopefully that will draw some of the OSU fans that might have come to norman.

But I really don't know who in their right mind would miss out on Bedlam to see the frickin New York Knicks!! Seems dumb to me, but I'm sure there are those who will do it.

Hey I'm looking for four student tickets for monday. I know that some students want their tickets scanned so they can get their refund, so I thought I would check here. If anyone knows a student who needs someone to use their ticket, let me know. Thanks!

Hey I'm looking for four student tickets for monday. I know that some students want their tickets scanned so they can get their refund, so I thought I would check here. If anyone knows a student who needs someone to use their ticket, let me know. Thanks!

I will see if I can find any takers for you.

Both teams performance Saturday will probably have some effect on Monday's attendance in Norman...Shame...It should be a dandy.

Both teams performance Saturday will probably have some effect on Monday's attendance in Norman...Shame...It should be a dandy.

Sadly, I think you are right. The same would occur if this game was in Stillwater on Monday this year.

I hope OU fans on this site will spread the word and convince some more folks to attend...

It really is a shame. I wish the Big 12 would not schedule rivalry games during the students' winter break.

I sure hope that some of you are trying to get folks to this game. It would be awful sad if it is anything like the Bedlam attendance of Capel's first year.

If nothing else, it really should be a good game.

Back