Been away awhile

Navy2004

Reaction score
Sorry haven't been on the board in a while just had to get away from disappointment. I really have gotten over the basketball part and am ready to start a new era in OU basketball. Without the Griffins. I believe that we will now see how far we have come without Blake not being here to save the world at times. I have watched alot of film from SS and seems that we are loaded at all positions and that some guys have figured out that there way is not going to work and have come over to the team concept. I have saw the polls and they mean nothing, it is a different year and every team is different in its own way. Coach has a big chance now that the other team is struggling and bring in new fans and a new spark to this year. I see the aggressive play that he is going to put on the floor and it is going to be fun to watch. I hope everybody out there enjoys the months to come because this could be better than the last one....:capelspin

Glad to see you back. We really do have a lot of talent. If we can mold together early this team has the talent to make some noise.

Glad to see you back. We really do have a lot of talent. If we can mold together early this team has the talent to make some noise.

I believe that this will happen too! Which is sooo exciting!

I'm with both you and Navy on this. This team has a lot of talent, has a great leader and coach in Jeff Capel and there is a nice "balance" to this team that just seems so appealing.

What is you're avatar, looks like an LPD? I served on the USS Denver (LPD-9) in the early 90's. I'm an "ole" retired CPO for what it's worth. Good on ya for what you are doing. Fair winds and following seas Shipmate.

Last edited:
The avatar is LSD-41 my first ship I served on. Carried LCAC's. First in her class and spent 80% underway.

Back