big 12 network in hd.

they promised it sometime during last year, but i'd be stunned if it actually happens.

however, if it does...would that be the greatest thing to ever happen in your life? i say w/o a doubt. ksu-isu on a wednesday night in hd? the 3 pm ou-baylor game in waco in crystal clear hd? my, god. :clap

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=1628388

It would be nice. I just don't think many Sooner fans would want to watch that OU-Baylor game in Waco in HD. I'm just sayin...

Why not? We've won what 30 straight now?
We won in Waco in Capel's first year when we had our worst team since the mid 90s.
It's not like Baylor has a homecourt advantage as far as noise . . .

"hey fatty, what's the greatest thing to ever happen in your life?" - nate hybl

"w/o a doubt, the big 12 network going HD" - fatty

:p

"hey fatty, what's the greatest thing to ever happen in your life?" - nate hybl

"w/o a doubt, the big 12 network going HD" - fatty

:p

:clap You might just be the golden boy of this board, fatso to the third. :willie922_jpg_xs:

Well... even if they Big 12 network games are being produced in HD going forward, I can see the local affiliates (KJRH, KOKC, etc.) finding a way to screw it up.

Well... even if they Big 12 network games are being produced in HD going forward, I can see the local affiliates (KJRH, KOKC, etc.) finding a way to screw it up.

This. Or in Dallas they'll put on the Stars or something.

What's odd, though, now that I've switched to U-Verse I have FSSW HD or whatever, but I also have an FSNDA, which is in Dallas for the times when Mavs, Stars or Rangers would be on. So it looks like that won't be a problem anymore.

Back