Blake Out

This sucks, and not just for BG, I drafted him fairly high on both of my fantasy teams. I also had him picked as my preseason ROY. It will be hard to come back from this injury and still snag the ROY, but if anybody can do it, its BG. As for the amount of time he will be out, 6 weeks is the very minimum, he could easily miss more time. Remember, the Clippers have alot of money invested in him, they won't let him go til the Drs say its good. This isn't a sprain or a twisted knee here, its a fractured knee cap. For him to come back and play at the level he plays at, he needs to be 100%. It wouldn't be worth it to come back any sooner. Its doubtful the Clippers were going to make the playoffs, but with BG missing this time, I think its defenitly out of the question.

Stupid Clipper curse, its not the teams fault they are cursed, its the owner's, he's a A..hole.

Knowing Blake's super magical healing powers he'll do everything he can to suited up and playing on the 15th.

either that or someone get Tebow on the phone!

Longar would be back in a week, maybe two.

BG will be out at least 6 weeks or possible longer. They won't let him take a chance. I seen where the managment and the coaches are made at him cuz he is trying to push himself and lying about how bad he's hurt.

The time frame for that type of injury is 4-6 weeks. Blake is an extremely fast healer and does everything possible to speed recovery time up. I would expect Blake back before the 4 week time period BUT this is the NBA and not college so the Clippers may have something to say about that time frame.

Back