Bob Knight

Longar knocked his player out for the season, he was just protecting him. He didn't do anything wrong, but when an opposing player breaks your guys face I think most coaches would throw a fit.

I'm not sure. I don't remember Stoops trying to get that BYU player suspended for the year.

Longar knocked his player out for the season, he was just protecting him. He didn't do anything wrong, but when an opposing player breaks your guys face I think most coaches would throw a fit.

How is it protecting you player to call the Big XII front office and want a guy rule ineligible for a play that wasn't even called a flagrant foul? Or to say it is just another screw job by Oklahoma?

Maybe during the game you jump around and make a fuss. But after the game is over, I don't think you continue to go after a particular player. That is just low class.

He did not just say the player has to have room to swing his elbows.

I'm dreaming, right?

Don't get me started on Knight's convenient sense of "right and wrong"! He needs to chronicle all of his belief's and call it "A Knight's Tale". He knows basketball, he has principles. The only problem is his principles are filtered through his eyes only and his basketball knowledge is applied the same way.

I think knight is a terrible terrible commentator....He says stupid stuff to much....like "I think there should put xavier back in.....O he is already back in" or "texas needs to bring back damion james....O he is already back in"

I think by the way he talks he is out to make himself look like he is the only person that knows anything about basketball....I can remember a few times texas came down and made bad shots...he was speaking about how bad the shot was, then the very next trip brown came down and put up a terrible hook shot but it when in...bob says that was a great shot

I just dont understand the dude...he has good information but he comes out of left field all the time and is constantly contradicting himself
exactly. can't stand the guy

Back