Brace yourselves

Sooner23

Reaction score
Dave Armstrong and Reid Gettys are calling the OSU game. We'll also be blessed with analysis from Doug Bell and Pipes live from Studio 66 inside the arena before the game and at halftime.

Dave Armstrong and Reid Gettys are calling the OSU game. We'll also be blessed with analysis from Doug Bell and Pipes live from Studio 66 inside the arena before the game and at halftime.

I'd rather have Dry Arse Bryndon Manzer.

Reid Gettys and Dave Armstrong will be great....

Maybe Reid will get to educate us again on getting 3 free throws when you are fouled trying to throw the pass the length of the court. That was pure greatness...

They're going to be pretty surprised tomorrow as well. I'm predicting the upset right now. OU-73 osu-69. COME ON FELLAS GET ONE MORE! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap:OUbball-logo:

They're going to be pretty surprised tomorrow as well. I'm predicting the upset right now. OU-73 osu-69. COME ON FELLAS GET ONE MORE! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap:OUbball-logo:

I really feel like this team has played a lot better later in the year and not gotten any wins to show for it. It would be such a great boost if we could win that game.

It's Wednesday and I still feel good about my prediction. OU-73 osu-69. BOOMER SOONE BABY!!!:clap:OUbball-logo::capelspin

The Big 12 broadcast crew and studio people are horrible! It is painful to listen to. I had rather listen to Brent Musberger.........

Back