Cade Davis is a Warrior!

AdaSooner

Admin Emeritus
Reaction score
Cade's performance went WAY beyond his first career double-double. He was an inspiration to everyone on the team with the energy and heart he showed. It was obvious he didn't feel well, and the announcers said he was throwing up not long before the game started. Fran said Cade his toughness and blue-collar workmanlike play reminded him of a miniature Najera, and I couldn't agree more. Anyone who criticizes this after today's game needs to have their head examined.

Unbelievable game, CD!!!

Three cheers for Cade Davis. Hip, Hip Hooray x 3! Took over on the boards today. The performance of a true warrior.

Cade was the player of the game, no doubt. And the Najera comparison is an apt one, in many ways. Both play with grit and determination and do the little things one needs to get a tough win.

Way to go, Cade!

In his post game remarks, Capel just said that at the time out w/ 1:42, the team, led by Willie, was saying they had to win this game for Cade.

Cade, have some more IVs, some chicken soup and go home and get some rest!

Cade's performance went WAY beyond his first career double-double. He was an inspiration to everyone on the team with the energy and heart he showed. It was obvious he didn't feel well, and the announcers said he was throwing up not long before the game started. Fran said Cade his toughness and blue-collar workmanlike play reminded him of a miniature Najera, and I couldn't agree more. Anyone who criticizes this after today's game needs to have their head examined.

Unbelievable game, CD!!!

Agreed. He threw up during warm ups and didn't come out until after being pumped with fluids. I didn't think he would play at all but he had that look in his eyes and told coach to start him. How huge was it too that he did this when Crocker was sidelined! :cade

Someone had to pick up that slack effort buy Crocker today. Guy just lounged out over there on the bench all afternoon.:)

Cade and Crocker....heart and sole of this team. Even when Crock gets hurt he steps up as a leader for this team. But Cade being sick and still posting a double double against guys that are 3 inches taller than him.....very Najera-like.

Cade and Crocker....heart and sole of this team. Even when Crock gets hurt he steps up as a leader for this team. But Cade being sick and still posting a double double against guys that are 3 inches taller than him.....very Najera-like.

It's the hair. :ez-laugh:

Amen. I love having him as a Sooner. I also love the fact that he is taking the ball to the rack. He is such a heady basketball player.

A really gutsy performance for a guy that was pumped full of IV fluids before tipoff.

Way to be, Cade!

Watched the replay on 360. cade played great, really proud of him. :clap

Just got back home from Norman.

Talked to Cade after the game before he went into the media interview room. He was completely spent.

Amazing performance.

:cade

I'm just amazed. I'm such a whimp when I'm sick. So when any athlete plays in a game, I'm impressed. But when someone ups his game like he did and is so sick, I'm in awe.

Back