Call me impatient ...

OU918

Reaction score
And pardon my French...

But when the HELL is the 2009-2010 men's basketball schedule going to be released...

I know this may come as a shock, but some of us actually care about sports besides football... I mean we can announce that we are playing Army in 2018 and 2020 but not the schedule for a team that just went to the Elite Eight and had the #1 overall NBA draft pick last season.

And pardon my French...

But when the HELL is the 2009-2010 men's basketball schedule going to be released...

I know this may come as a shock, but some of us actually care about sports besides football... I mean we can announce that we are playing Army in 2018 and 2020 but not the schedule for a team that just went to the Elite Eight and had the #1 overall NBA draft pick last season.

it is still being finalized .. chill

I was sad again today that it didn't come out today, and that the Daily Oklahoman had a section for the Thunder, OSU football, OU football, MLB, NFL, etc etc, but nothing about OU basketball.

I guess they are waiting on the schedule too.

I'd like to see a schedule too. I have heard that Gonzaga is on the schedule and I'd like to go up there, but I need to know when it is.

Why does it matter if it comes out tomorrow or comes out next week? The games aren't starting in the next ten days, so why bother.

I'd like to see a schedule too. I have heard that Gonzaga is on the schedule and I'd like to go up there, but I need to know when it is.
Dec 30th is the date it is projected to be.

From all I heard it will be in Spokane at their "neutral" site gym (the one off campus).

From all I heard it will be in Spokane at their "neutral" site gym (the one off campus).

Some of us like to go to away games (or don't live in Norman / OKC) and the sooner we know the date, the easier it is to make plans for flights, hotels, or staying with friends / family. I love Joe C., but it just rubs me the wrong way that we can finalize football series for 10+ years away but we can't get the basketball schedule released before summer is over. I love football, but I have always felt like the basketball program doesn't get the emphasis it should for how successful it has been over the last 25 years or so.

.... I love Joe C., but it just rubs me the wrong way that we can finalize football series for 10+ years away but we can't get the basketball schedule released before summer is over. I love football, but I have always felt like the basketball program doesn't get the emphasis it should for how successful it has been over the last 25 years or so.

Just curious. How many "big time" basketball schools (Kentucky, Kansas, UCLA, Indiana, North Carolina, etc.) have already released their schedules?

:OUbball-logo:

Guys you also need to remember that the basketball season has three times the amount of games that the football season has. It's a completely different animal that you cannot compare.

Back