Call your shot: are we in?

Nope. I think we're just short. If it's the NIT, I hope we get a home game so I can cheer like hell for these guys.

No. If I think that, then I won't be disappointed when we aren't but pleasantly surprised if I am wrong

I’ll wait till after today’s game to venture a guess. SMU, VT, maybe a couple others that will affect us are still playing. Cheer against them and hope they lose big.

Please please please give us a break. What a bunch of fighters and what a job my Moser. Playing so well here at the end. They deserve it man.

Nope....I think they're resume' is good enough but too many losses.

In. And I feel we are safe for the same reasons we've been in past years. Committee looks strongly at who did you play, where did you play.

Strong Non Conf including wins over Florida and Ark. 10 Quad 1 + 2 wins. Large number of close losses to top 20 teams.

Yes. Committee designed the metrics, and by their own metrics, we are more qualified than a lot of bubble teams. Wouldn't shock me if we end up with a higher seed than expected (10 is the best I could see), and tournament committee says top 5 schedule, 4 wins against our top 16 teams, 10 (or 11?!?) quad 1 and 2 wins, etc.

Throw in that every computer metric has us in the top 35...

We're good. Will be disappointed if we're not, but I also think we can play a handful more games in the NIT.

Yes. Committee designed the metrics, and by their own metrics, we are more qualified than a lot of bubble teams. Wouldn't shock me if we end up with a higher seed than expected (10 is the best I could see), and tournament committee says top 5 schedule, 4 wins against our top 16 teams, 10 (or 11?!?) quad 1 and 2 wins, etc.

Throw in that every computer metric has us in the top 35...

We're good. Will be disappointed if we're not, but I also think we can play a handful more games in the NIT.

I think only three wins against top 16-ish teams. If we had a fourth, I’d feel much more confident. I definitely think there is a chance what you’re saying proves true, though I don’t think 10 seed is likely. If we miss out, all the close losses to elite teams, plus the giveaway to Butler, will be so hard to stomach.

Nope. We played a great schedule but we just didn't win enough games.

I hope I'm wrong.

I think we’re in. By the hair on our Chiny chin chins.

I'm back and forth, believe we are in because our big wins but believe we are out because too many L's. Committee can use either one to put us comfortably in or way out. I know I'm anxious as hell and will be pounding crown just to be able to sleep tonight.

Back