can we have a recruiting forum?

we have an ou prospects forum. can we have one for nationwide recruiting, because it's getting harder to find ou news on the main board.

we have an ou prospects forum. can we have one for nationwide recruiting, because it's getting harder to find ou news on the main board.

It's the offseason their is no OU news besides recruiting. Matter of fact their's no college news besides recruiting. If there needs to be a recruiting forum then their needs to be a forum for the Thunder and a seperate one for the NBA. I think theirs enough room to discuss all.

Well its the offseason.... Generally, the scope of conversation expands quite a bit until the fall when practices start. At that point, it will get more focused on OU as tip-off gets closer.

It's certainly something we'll think about, as well as a possible NBA forum. We're barely getting a page of posts a day now so I don't really want to break things up yet. But it is definitely an idea to consider before next season.

It's certainly something we'll think about, as well as a possible NBA forum. We're barely getting a page of posts a day now so I don't really want to break things up yet. But it is definitely an idea to consider before next season.

This.

I would much rather have one active board than two dead boards. I love to talk current OU hoops, so everyone feel free to start threads about topics and I bet you will get some discussion.

It ain't broke so there's no need to fix it. GREAT JOB OU HOOPS! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Back