Capel's latest tweet

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
jeffcapelSpoke at event 2nite honoring Drew Brees and Melanie Roach. 2 impressive people. Best part of my night was riding back w/ coach Switzer!!!

Good stuff! I love how involved the King is with the current athletic department. :clap

Capel's Twitter

Here's my opinion To my own question: I LOVE Kobe!!! But, there will never be another MJ. IMO, it's not even close! MJ is the best ever.

Sounds like he's been reading certain message boards

I like your question mark there because I am not sure what kind of violation it is or isn't. I think he made a mistake thinking he was texting or something because it was taken off almost instantly. Every tweet he does has to go through Houck (BB SID) and I don't think he would have approved that (the guy is a hardass).

Whatever it was. I don't think it was meant to be a tweet.

I think it is funny that it was A&M fans that "reported it" again (like Bomargate). Those ags are all over us. haha

Plano,

I've seen you on the ag boards a lot. Do you know a guy named Catorano? Can't stand that doucher on the national boards. He acts like A&M actually matters in college basketball right now.

Plano,

I've seen you on the ag boards a lot. Do you know a guy named Catorano? Can't stand that doucher on the national boards. He acts like A&M actually matters in college basketball right now.
yeah he posts a lot on the A&M basketball board at TexAgs. He's like a lot of them in that they think just because they have made the tournament 4 years in a row that they are now a powerhouse. They have zero knowledge of college basketball prior to Gilliespie coming to A&M.

Back