Coach Capel has an in-home visit with Terrence Jones

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Terrence Jones Profile Page

Per Zagsblog:

Seemingly every major Division 1 program in the nation is after Terrence Jones, a 6-foot-8, 220-pound small forward from Portland (Ore.) Jefferson High ranked No. 13 in the Class of 2010.

“Right now I’m wide open,” he said. “I haven’t narrowed it down. Me and my mom [Linda Mashia] are still talking about it. It’s a big decision.”

He plans to cut his list to five and then take visits.

“It doesn’t really matter [East or West Coast],” he said. “It’s just what’s the best situation for me.”

Here is Jones’ schedule of in-home visits:

Sept. 10 – UCLA

Sept. 14 – Washington

Sept. 15 – North Carolina

Sept. 21 – Oklahoma

Sept. 22 – Kentucky

Sept. 23 – Maryland

Sept. 24 – Arizona

Sept. 27 – Kansas

Last edited:
It is pretty amazing to be on a list of schools like that. It would be quite impressive if we could land Jones.

Terrence Jones Profile Page

Per Zagsblog:

Seemingly every major Division 1 program in the nation is after Terrence Jones, a 6-foot-8, 220-pound small forward from Portland (Ore.) Jefferson High ranked No. 13 in the Class of 2010.

“Right now I’m wide open,” he said. “I haven’t narrowed it down. Me and my mom [Linda Mashia] are still talking about it. It’s a big decision.”

He plans to cut his list to five and then take visits.

“It doesn’t really matter [East or West Coast],” he said. “It’s just what’s the best situation for me.”

Here is Jones’ schedule of in-home visits:

Sept. 10 – UCLA

Sept. 14 – Washington

Sept. 15 – North Carolina

Sept. 21 – Oklahoma

Sept. 22 – Kentucky

Sept. 23 – Maryland

Sept. 24 – Arizona

Sept. 27 – Kansas

Damn. We have to fight just to make it for an official.

We are fighting with kansas and kentucky on almost ever recruit this year they cant take them all can they?

I thought I read somewhere that kentucky was about to get stacey poole wouldnt that make some of these wings back off of kentucky a little?

I thought I read somewhere that kentucky was about to get stacey poole wouldnt that make some of these wings back off of kentucky a little?

I am hoping that they will get Poole for that very reason. I am also hoping that UK and KU both get PGs like Knight, Joseph, and Selby. This will allow OU to have a better chance at some of the prospects that Capel is gunning for.

I have my hopes up I have faith in :jcapel to bring in some very talented players. Can a team have too much talent what if we just struck gold like harris jones clark barnes would that even work I know it would be fun to watch!!

Back