Coach Capel.....

stormspencer

Reaction score
I appreciate his comments after the game....I'm glad he pointed out the same things we all saw:

"Everyone associated with Oklahoma basketball should be disappointed today".

"Cade played well...Tony played well...that's it".

"Northern Colorado deserved to win the game".

"We need to be alot better or it won't be a close game on Monday".

I would hate to be a player at practice tomorrow.

he needs to look in the mirror, he's been saying this after every game, its his job to get his kids to play hard,rebound,block out and play some def., he needs to start with w. warren and call him out and he better start developing some depth

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he did call out WW in Alaska. Willie just needs to get into a mentality where he is ready to play every game. That being said we have a week without classes to improve and be ready to take on UTEP. At least this game gives us a lot to improve on without taking a loss.

He needs to put in Fitz more.
He can't be any more lost than RW looked out there today.

I think he did call out WW in Alaska. Willie just needs to get into a mentality where he is ready to play every game. That being said we have a week without classes to improve and be ready to take on UTEP. At least this game gives us a lot to improve on without taking a loss.

We play UTEP this coming Monday.

I guess you are right. I see we do have a break before gonzaga a least.

sooners78 I'm glad you're not the AD. What do you think Coach Capel is doing everyday? BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

sooners78 I'm glad you're not the AD. What do you think Coach Capel is doing everyday? BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

What is wrong with his comments? He did not say to fire Coach Capel. He did not say Coach Capel is a horrible coach.

I personally think Coach Capel would agree that it is his job to motivate the team and get them to play defense.

Your posts have been intriguing today...and that's not a compliment. I think you should change your name to "Faithful-to-a-fault-Sooner".

I appreciate his comments after the game....I'm glad he pointed out the same things we all saw:

"Everyone associated with Oklahoma basketball should be disappointed today".

"Cade played well...Tony played well...that's it".

"We need to be alot better or it won't be a close game on Monday".

Agree 110% with all of these things...

Back