Colorado beats #22 Baylor

Don't tell us how great Baylor is all year and then when they lose to the worst team in the league get defensive. Sorry, no excuse in losing at Colorado.

never claimed Baylor was a great team. If you go back and read my posts pre-season, you will see that:

1. I thought Baylor was an NCAA bubble team with an impact transfer- Ekpe Udoh.

2. I argued that they would be a much better defensive team this year than in years past.

3. I argued that they could finish as high as 3rd in the conference or as low as 9th. I picked them 5th.

Losing to Colorado was a letdown for Baylor. It certainly didn't surprise me. Winning on the road in the big12 is not easy. Except for Kansas, I'm sure they blow through their road schedule undefeated. There are really no bad teams in the big12 as there have been in years past. Some teams may be bad by the end of the year due to injuries, implosion, giving up, etc... But right now, any team can lose to any team on a given night. And that would include Kansas at Colorado.

As far as 12 Street Baller's comment of same old Baylor, I wasn't being defensive... I was just trying to understand it. Does same old Baylor mean 20 win seasons and postseason births like the last two years? If that is what he meant then I agree "same old Baylor".

Does it mean Baylor sucks and that they will always lose to Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma? Maybe that is what he meant, but they have winning streaks against all 3.

Did he mean that Baylor is inconsistent? I agree with that statement. But so are 95% of the college teams out there.

Did he mean Baylor is underachieving? Surely he didn't mean that. You would expect the team that the experts picked 10th preseason in conference to lose games on the road. And you would not expect them to beat the preseason 3rd pick on any court.

Just searching for clarity Cheno- enlighten me.

Don't tell us how great Baylor is all year and then when they lose to the worst team in the league get defensive. Sorry, no excuse in losing at Colorado.

What if CU beats K-State this Saturday at home?

What if CU beats K-State this Saturday at home?

that cold happen. Higgins, Burks and Relphorde are ballers. Tomlinson is not bad either. If Bzdelik gets or develops a good post player, they could be a surprise team next year. He and Doc Sandler do an excellent job of game-planning for opponents.

that cold happen. Higgins, Burks and Relphorde are ballers. Tomlinson is not bad either. If Bzdelik gets or develops a good post player, they could be a surprise team next year. He and Doc Sandler do an excellent job of game-planning for opponents.

I agree, and I know that is what he is recruiting. I heard he is after Aziz Ndiaye out of College of Southern Idaho pretty hard, don't know if he could land him though. Having Steve Mcclain on staff will allow him to get good juco players (Like Marcus Relphorde, who has been awesome for them)..

They need SOMEBODY to rebound the ball, and you would think Shane Harris-Tunks would be a guy to get 5-6 rebounds a game, but he isnt getting ANY. He played quite a bit against UT and Baylor and didnt get on rebound, lol. I dont know how you dont at least get one by accident.

Back