Conflicting OU/OKC NBA team games

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Monday January 11 OU vs OSU and OKC vs NY
Sat January 16 OU vs Mizzou and OKC vs Miami
Wed January 27 OU vs ISU and OKC vs Chicago

Our first three conference games are being played on the same day as Thunder home games. I am not too worried about the OSU game, but if the Thunders cut into the Saturday Mizzou game crowd then I will be :mad:.

Here's to hoping that there aren't many noncon games that conflict with the OKC schedule.

OU's game against Mizzou will be in the afternoon. Almost all Thunder home games start at 7 PM, except Sunday games (6 PM).

The Iowa State game sucks for me, because I will be at the Chicago game. I haven't missed a Bulls game in OKC, Hornets or Thunder.

I know the OSU game should be fine, but that ISU game really scares me...

I doubt any of these times conflict. Mizzou game is a big rivalry so we'll get 10k in easily even if there is the Miami game in OKC. Chicago will have a lot of people attend because they have a decent team, ISU does have one really good player that could be a first team all conference guy.

So the excuses for ISU if there is bad attendance are . . .
1. It's ISU, they're not that good.
2. Zombie Sonics vs Bulls!
3. Sure to be an ever important of Lost to be on because it's a Wed night.
. . .

. . .

Damn, your right! I forgot Lost will be on!!!

. . .

I don't get how anyone can watch that show. It's awful. I bet we get about 8-10k that night. If we have a less than stellar season we may have no attendance. I'm pretty sure everyone has Tivo or DVD-R or some other way to record Lost that night, plus there's a lot like me that won't watch it. We'll get a good crowd in that night.

I'll be at all 3 OU games. The Thunder could be here for 20 years or more. This could be the last year for Willie Warren and Tiny Gallon.

Back