Creighton

euphguy

Reaction score
I guess I'll pay the five bucks to watch the game online. It's the first regular season game, so it's that important. You should, too!

I guess I'll pay the five bucks to watch the game online. It's the first regular season game, so it's that important. You should, too!

SoonerSports.tv says it will live stream the game. Don't know that it will cost. Might want to hold on to that five dollars..

ANyone been able to get the feed to go full screen on their computer?

Yeah, it's full screen for me. I'm on SoonerSports.tv, by the way.

Yes. It's just to the right of the second minute display. Looks like a TV with a plus sign in it's upper-right corner.

You do have to click on the little red square on the lower right of the screen, just to the left of the menu button.

Defense has been the key thus far. OU is really playing good defense.

Man, this is exactly what we needed from Nicole Griffin. Fingers crossed that this holds up throughout the season.

36-24 at the half.

The key has been a defense that smothers Creighton. They have had a few open threes, especially late in the half. A couple of breakdowns. But, for the most part, there is a reason that Creighton is only shooting 27.3% at the half.

Nicole with 8 points and five boards, Hand with 8 and six, Vegas with ten. The newcomers have done OK, but haven't contributed to the scoreboard except for one Portia layin. She's missed some as well, about one in six. Good on boards.

The starters are smothering Creighton. Nicole is a terror around the basket, rebounding a lot stronger.

If you listen to the OU crew, you will probably want to mute the Creighton broadcast. That can be done by clicking the mute button at the bottom left of the screen.

Very pleased with the first half over all. Good solid tough team defense, our block outs have got better from all the girls. Nicole playing 15 mins. and solid contributions. All ten kids all playing well together. Missed a few close in shots, but playing good team offense. Nicole's pass to the corner on Whit's 3 was nice. These guys are really doing well on the road against a solid Creighton team. Only 6 turnovers in the first half. not bad.

Only complaint I have so far is that they don't keep the score on the screen on the broadcast. Gamewise, I just really like this team. So much potential for this group.

It is interesting listening to Colton's color commentary in the sense he knows the in and outs of the program. No embellishment.

It is interesting listening to Colton's color commentary in the sense he knows the in and outs of the program. No embellishment.

Yes! The play-by-play guy is not great, but Colton is doing an excellent job. What I always want a color commentator to do is tell me things that I can't see (or in this case hear) for myself. He seems very relaxed, also.

Back