Denison beat by Hugo

Navy2004

Reaction score
Talked to my SE OK fans and most said they where not overly impressed with TJ. I don't know how many have saw him play so, I will leave this up to fans that have. I guess the guards at Hugo where able to play him one on one and hold him down. Did anybody go to the Durant Tourney and what do he look like?

Don't underestimate Oklahoma basketball. Hugo has had some good players down the years. According to Chico, Taylor's coach has him out of position and he's coming off of an injury too. From what I've seen, including some AAU games early this summer, he's definetely big12 caliber and better than guards we've had in the past.

From what I understand the yellowjackets just don't have any length this year, and TJ is having to play down low.

Yeah, High School coaches have a tendency to put their talest guy at the post. I don't think you neccessarily have to do that at the High School level. If you have a stong 6'0 guy, you can get away with him playing the post. TJ should still play on the ball offensively. He'd be great in a 1-4 IMO.

Back