Denver made out like bandits

thebigabd

Reaction score
Jamal Murray, who could be the best guard in the draft, goes to them at #7.. Made the 2nd most 3pointers by any freshman in NCAA History, right behind Steph Curry. Can play 2 positions. Murray and Mudiay could be crazy good playing together.

Juan Hernangomez looks like a very solid stretch 4 pick... 6'9'' 220, 3pt range, great looking athlete. Denver already had some very talented young players in the paint, and this guy looks legit.

Malik Beasley out of Florida State. 6'5'' guard, big time athlete, good shooter. Pretty high ceiling.

PG: Manny Mudiay
SG: Jamal Murray
SF: Danilo Gallinari
PF: Kenneth Faried
C: Nikola Jokic

I am still holding out hope that Jokic can transition to the 4 and play together with Nurkic... but a frontcourt of Jokic, Nurkic, Faried, Hernangomez, and the Frenchman is pretty darn solid.

Guards in Mudiay, Murray, Gary Harris, Will Barton, and Malik Beasley are pretty good too.

I am still holding out hope that Jokic can transition to the 4 and play together with Nurkic... but a frontcourt of Jokic, Nurkic, Faried, Hernangomez, and the Frenchman is pretty darn solid.
If Faried gets a haircut I will be unable to pick any of those guys out of a lineup, regardless of whether Verbal Kent is on the end.

Juan Hernangomez is being stashed overseas. Still don't see a lot of a solid NBA roster from Denver.

Back