Did anyone hear Traber yesterday?

SoonersRule

Banned
Reaction score
Was just absolutely trashing Tiny yesterday and wanted him to be benched. This guy needs to benched from the radio. What a poser.

No I didn't hear Traber yesterday.

And that's the way I like it.

Was just absolutely trashing Tiny yesterday and wanted him to be benched. This guy needs to benched from the radio. What a poser.

At this point, I don't think Traber is far off. Tiny is very lazy and his hoisting 3's with 30 seconds on the shot clock is getting tiresome.

I cant say that I disagree with Traber. Tiny's minutes need to be limited until he figures out:
- how to play effective defense without fouling.
- how to not turn the ball over when he gets it down low.
- play with consistent, focused effort every time he takes the floor.

Tiny does not need to be benched...without him we would have several more losses...

It would help his focus, his attitude and his production if the other players would throw him the ball from time to time.

The deal with Traber is that he doesn't watch a lot of OU basketball. He forms his opinions from just a handful of games. Basketball is not his sport anyway.

He's another person that watched one game and proclaimed that Cade Davis has no business playing D-1.

The deal with Traber is that he doesn't watch a lot of OU basketball. He forms his opinions from just a handful of games. Basketball is not his sport anyway.

He's another person that watched one game and proclaimed that Cade Davis has no business playing D-1.

Exactly. Listening to Traber's opinion of basketball would be like listening to Doug Gottleib talking about baseball.

Actually I don't think Traber's opinion is too far off. Ryan Wright and Andrew Fitzgerald do a decent job in there. Now they don't have the offensive skills that Tiny has but they are SIGNIFICANTLY better on the defensive end and they hustle.

Tiny has a A LOT he needs to improve on in order to be a playmaker at the D1 level.

I just flipped over to WWLS and Jim Trabor says "Travis Ford plays Keiton Page because he's white!"

I turned the station and had to wonder how much longer WWLS will put up with him saying this.

I just flipped over to WWLS and Jim Trabor says "Travis Ford plays Keiton Page because he's white!"

I turned the station and had to wonder how much longer WWLS will put up with him saying this.

He did not say that. I have listened the entire afternoon and that comment was never made.

That is not what he said AT ALL. good grief, I cant stand JT much myself but making **** up is ridiculous. he doesnt need your help sounding dumb.

To be fair to the poster, it wasn't that far off... "short and white just like [Ford]". I thought it was funny.

He said that he can see why Ford has a soft spot ( and in his opinion gives him too many minutes) for him because he seems like a really great kid

Good old Traber. He had just enough athletic ability to end up on the radio with Al. Now that's a success story.

"I'm not sure I would admit to that. " +1

Trabers comments were not off the mark. You can trash Traber for other things, but his comments about Page were based on the minutes he plays, his low shooting percentage and the other parts of his game that are not strong. His comments overall, were fair imo.

Back