Did anyone hear Traber yesterday?

I agree with Rodgers and Tramel, with Penn out he has to play that many minutes because Page is the only one Ford trusts running the point.

If you bench Tiny who plays the post? What are we going to do play 5 guards? Trabor doesn't see the big picture thats sad.

When Mark asked him who he would put in for Page, Traber said it doesn't matter. Thats not even a response.

He also said that Ford is a bad coach and he told Gottleib that Ford coached the worst game he has seen from OU or OSU ever. Gottleib basically said he was wrong on both points, but Traber wouldn't have any of it.

Everyone who has ever listened to Traber knows he goes to extremes. He also doesn't say anything bad about his friends (Sean, Eddie, Capel, Brent Venables, Gundy), but never passes on chance to rip people he isn't friends with (Ford, Sunny Galloway)

When Mark asked him who he would put in for Page, Traber said it doesn't matter. Thats not even a response.

He also said that Ford is a bad coach and he told Gottleib that Ford coached the worst game he has seen from OU or OSU ever. Gottleib basically said he was wrong on both points, but Traber wouldn't have any of it.

Everyone who has ever listened to Traber knows he goes to extremes. He also doesn't say anything bad about his friends (Sean, Eddie, Capel, Brent Venables, Gundy), but never passes on chance to rip people he isn't friends with (Ford, Sunny Galloway)

kid_crying.jpg

I guess you miss understood my post, I wasn't crying. I couldn't careless what Traber thinks about Ford, Page or Tiny. I think he is wrong on all three subjects.

Page does get abused, but there isn't anyone Ford trusts to handle the ball (with Penn hurt).

Ford isn't a bad coach, playing against Texas talent makes a lot of coaches look bad.

Tiny shouldn't get suspended, maybe don't start him but don't suspend him.

I don't see why Gallon is starting right now, he hasn't shown he's good enough to start.

I don't see why Gallon is starting right now, he hasn't shown he's good enough to start.

I agree. To me it doesn't matter how "talented" he is. When you are lazy as he!! and don't hustle and pick up cheap fouls because of being lazy then you don't deserve to be on the floor.

To be fair to the poster, it wasn't that far off... "short and white just like [Ford]". I thought it was funny.

I can not understand people.....Trabor was on with Doug Gottlieb and said he said he thinks Travis plays Keiton because he is short and white. Then people say he did not say that.

I can not understand people.....Trabor was on with Doug Gottlieb and said he said he thinks Travis plays Keiton because he is short and white. Then people say he did not say that.

He didn't say that exactly. He just said that Ford plays him so much b/c he reminds him of himself. And yes, Ford was short and white.

I completely agree with Traber on this one.:mad:

Bunch of yardbirds in this thread!

Traber said Tiny should be benched because he ran away from one of nebraska's players when he was driving the ball in the paint. For some reason Tiny ran out of bounds to let the player penetrate the lane. Tiny is lazy and the bench should motivate him.

He did say this, I heard it.

Back