Do we wear a patch or anything to honor Tisdale this year?

NickZepp

Reaction score
Will our players have a 23 or a WT patch in honor of Wayman's passing?

I haven't heard anything about it, but that is a darn good idea and I definitely think they should.
:eek:ldwt356:

I like that idea Nick. I think the athletic department has some things planned during the season. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

i didn't see anything, did anyone else? i didn't go to the exhibition game so i don't know if they did anything in his honor. but all i saw was that they added him to our intro video, and it went by so fast you couldn't applaud. a halftime honor or something better be in store for the arkansas or arizona game.

I swear I read or someone told me that the Mizzou game is going to be Wayman Tisdale Day. Can't find anything on the web that confirms that, though, so it could have all been a dream.

i didn't see anything, did anyone else? i didn't go to the exhibition game so i don't know if they did anything in his honor. but all i saw was that they added him to our intro video, and it went by so fast you couldn't applaud. a halftime honor or something better be in store for the arkansas or arizona game.
I heard that the patches they ordered for the uniforms hadn't came in yet.

They played Toby Keith's tribute song/video at the exhibition game, I expect there will be something more formal at a better attended game. The song was not bad, think it was called "Crying For Me".

thanks fellas. good to know. looking forward to the patches. and waiting until conference season is probably the best way to honor him so more people will be there.

I swear I read or someone told me that the Mizzou game is going to be Wayman Tisdale Day. Can't find anything on the web that confirms that, though, so it could have all been a dream.

You won't find that on the web for a while, but it will happen.

Also....the Capelables that stayed after to hear Capel's radio interview noticed there is a circular patch with "WT" on it on the side of the media table next to where Capel sits.

You won't find that on the web for a while, but it will happen.

Also....the Capelables that stayed after to hear Capel's radio interview noticed there is a circular patch with "WT" on it on the side of the media table next to where Capel sits.
You mean this?
10948_179894056446_589046446_3390067_1608248_n.jpg

Yeah they have that next to where Capel sits and the Capelables mentioned it to him and he said they have ordered the patches for the unis, but they haven't come in yet.

Back