DONATE to OklahomaHoops.com

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
In the past i have had a few of you contact me directly and ask for donation information so I finally created an OklahomaHoops specific paypal. (all money given will go into this site .. period .. )

There are no plans to ever have OklahomaHoops become a pay site.

I love this site and hopefully will be able to increase content in the future. IMHO there is no better place to talk Sooner Basketball.

If you feel the same and you would like to help pay the bills around here please consider a donation of any amount.

either way thanks for being a part of OklahomaHoops.com

AJ

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=M9GMG7GARQTQ2

if you donate $10 or more you can request a Custom user title.

Last edited:
Thanks for keeping this site up, Boulder. I did not hesitate to contribute.

Thanks for what you do, Boulder. I was pleased to contribute.

a Huge thank you to all that have Donated in the past week I really really appreciate it.

In the past i have had a few of you contact me directly and ask for donation information so I finally created an OUhoops specific paypal. (all money given will go into this site .. period .. )

There are no plans to ever have OUhoops become a pay site.

I love this site and hopefully will be able to increase content in the future. IMHO there is no better place to talk OU Basketball.

If you feel the same and you would like to help pay the bills around here please consider a donation of any amount.

either way thanks for being a part of OUhoops.com

AJ

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=M9GMG7GARQTQ2

if you donate $10 or more you can request a Custom user title.
If we donate $20 can we request a custom title for another poster?

Bump always! Long hail OUHoops and BoulderSooner.

When are we going to have our maiden OUhoops watch party for a game or something? Ha

Bump after that big win... Lets get bedlam!

thank you for the recent donations .. I really appreciate it

Back