Doron Lamb 2010 SG (Oak Hill)

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
It was reported on the scout national site that he is looking to come check out Oklahoma in June. He is a 5 star and the #6 SG according to Scout. Maybe Tiny could help us out here?

One of the top scoring wing players in his class. Lamb seems like he's been going through the "wars" for years. Really has a great feel for getting buckets. Could be more explosive off the bounce. Talented kid, lock high-major and a guy that programs will chase around until they land him.

Scout Profile

It looks like our competition is Kansas, Memphis, and the entire Big East. It is interesting that there are no SEc or ACc schools involved.

It looks like our competition is Kansas, Memphis, and the entire Big East. It is interesting that there are no SEc or ACc schools involved.

That is interesting. I know that Arizona is really pushing to get the kid as they got his teammate (PG Mo Mo Jones).

That is interesting. I know that Arizona is really pushing to get the kid as they got his teammate (PG Mo Mo Jones).

I think USC got MoMo Jones. As for Lamb, I know he's rated high, but in the Oak Hill games, I wasn't impressed. Now I know that it's hard to get a good judging with players from Oak Hill due to the fact there is so much talent on the team.

I thought he was pretty athletic, but very skinny.

I've seen Lamb play a handfull of times last season @ Oak Hill. Here's the scoop. He is a tall/long guard who is crafty with the ball and can get into the lane and finish in a variety of ways ...... but he starts his jumper from his chest and its very inconsistant and easy to bother, he really needs to add strength. Unless he improves alot he will have some adjustment period as a frosh at the major D1 level. Lville had him all but locked up a year ago and totally backed off (no longer an option for Lamb). After that went down he was quoted a couple of times saying he wanted to go to SU but we never offered contrary to many reports. I think he will be a very good 3/4 year player for a program but not a big difference maker as a freshman.

Back