Doron Lamb down to four?

hoopmaster

Reaction score
Doron's father, Calvin, says: Oklahoma, Kansas, Kentucky, Arizona ..... and St. Johns?

And Oklahoma’s Jeff Capel was in Tuesday.

“It was good. It was nice. [He would be] just filling in being that missing piece that they need. That they’ll be a good situation for him,” Calvin said.

- (Source)

Last edited:
Doron's father, Calvin, says: Oklahoma, Kansas, Kentucky, Arizona

- (Source)

It's been down to those 4 for a while. I think Kentucky and Arizona are the ones to watch. Both of those guys have staffs that are very familiar with the East Coast/NY area. Strickland of course is a Bronx guy and Antigua is an Icon with Latino prospects. Richardson at Arizona is a well known NY AAU coach.

Dooley for KU has been cleaning up on the East Coast as well as he's an East Coast guy. I don't see Lamb going to Arizona. That's an awful long way to go for a program that right now is a ways behind the other 3.

Arizona is not behind anyone outside of Kansas. From a talent standpoint they are better than OU right now and just behind UK. Arizona is a top ten team this year. Their recruiting staff has been the most active staff in basketball this summer. They are in on everyone.

Arizona is not behind anyone outside of Kansas. From a talent standpoint they are better than OU right now and just behind UK. Arizona is a top ten team this year. Their recruiting staff has been the most active staff in basketball this summer. They are in on everyone.

I disagree with you in saying that Arizona has more talent than OU. I also disagree that they are a top 10 team this year. I think they will be good, but I think OU has a better case for more talent and to end up in the top 10. JMO

Jamelle Horne is better than anything we have outside of WW. Gallon is still an unknown. Nick Wise is going to have to get the edge over anyone we have outside of WW. The key will be whose recruits perform. They have a stacked class just like us. Also, they are in the significantly weaker conference this year. Everybody is down in that conference.

As For Lamb, Richardson is his ex-AAU coach.

Jamelle Horne is better than anything we have outside of WW. Gallon is still an unknown. Nick Wise is going to have to get the edge over anyone we have outside of WW. The key will be whose recruits perform. They have a stacked class just like us. Also, they are in the significantly weaker conference this year. Everybody is down in that conference.

As For Lamb, Richardson is his ex-AAU coach.

So if their best two players are not as good as ours then how are they more talented? It seems that you made a stronger case for OU than Zona in the post above(rightfully so, too). Both teams lost 2 players to the NBA, yet OU has 3 McD's AAs and a 4-year starter ready to rock. I can tell you that Tiny will be better than anyone on their team, and WW is the best guard in the country. Needless to say, I like our chances against Arizona next season.

Arizona hasn't won more than 21 games since 5 seasons ago. They have fallen back. And Jamelle Horne ain't that great. And Nic Wise is the most overrated guard at UofA in a long time. I don't like his game at all.

Arizona hasn't won more than 21 games since 5 seasons ago. They have fallen back. And Jamelle Horne ain't that great. And Nic Wise is the most overrated guard at UofA in a long time. I don't like his game at all.

I was wondering why the Arizona hate, but I forgot about last year's KU vs. AZ game. It all makes sense now.

I don't hate Zona but they haven't impressed me much the last few years.

Sean Miller is going to do big things at AZ. The fact that him and Capel are butting heads with the other top programs on so many players is evidence of that.

I was wondering why the Arizona hate, but I forgot about last year's KU vs. AZ game. It all makes sense now.

Guess that explains all your KU hate huh?
Your logic makes no sense. If I have AZ it's because of '97.
But I don't hate them. In fact, I always kind of like them.
They just are a shell of the program they use to be.
That is why you said the above instead of debating the facts I laid out.
That's your way.

Guess that explains all your KU hate huh?
Your logic makes no sense. If I have AZ it's because of '97.
But I don't hate them. In fact, I always kind of like them.
They just are a shell of the program they use to be.
That is why you said the above instead of debating the facts I laid out.
That's your way.

If you want to defend KU, you can go to Shiver or phog.net, have at it. This is an OU board where we defend OU. As for AZ. I thought they had one of the longest current NCAA tourney streaks, but I may be wrong. If they do have one of the longest NCAA tourney streaks, that should be enough to justify them as a program. I also thought they had two NBA draft picks and one of those guys went 7th in the draft. I might be wrong on that. Who cares, this is an OU board and WE'RE here to defend OU, not AZ or KU>

You mean the Jamelle Horne that averaged 7 points and 5 rebounds last year? He is a nice player but I would take Tiny Gallon over him every day of the week.

If I had to rate the rosters by talent I would say that OU has 3 of the top 5 in WW, TMG, and Tiny.

If you want to defend KU, you can go to Shiver or phog.net, have at it.

Defend KU? What? You were defending Arizona. Why don't you head over to the Arizona website. LOL. Jeez, dude you are losing it.
Gotta love how you always want to start an argument and then you hide behind this junk.

Defend KU? What? You were defending Arizona. Why don't you head over to the Arizona website. LOL. Jeez, dude you are losing it.
Gotta love how you always want to start an argument and then you hide behind this junk.

how is saying Arizona is just as good a program as OU or UK starting an argument? They have the resume to prove it. If anyone is losing it, it's you. You're arguing about Mizzou, Arizona, Texas, all on an OU board!!!

You're a funny cat, chendog.

how is saying Arizona is just as good a program as OU or UK starting an argument? They have the resume to prove it. If anyone is losing it, it's you. You're arguing about Mizzou, Arizona, Texas, all on an OU board!!!

You started talking smack to me about KU. Comprehend man.

You said I'm defending KU and to go to the Phog. You say this is an OU board and we defend OU. Right?
Yet, I'm the one that said OU was better than Arizona and you came quick to point out that they weren't. You said Arizona's program right now wasn't behind OU's. You said they are recruiting and have better talent than OU.
How in the world is that defending OU? Take your own advice and head to the Wildcats site my friend.
And you are arguing about Mizzou, Arizona and Texas all on an OU board as well. That's fine we discuss, disagree, argue about hoops like that it's just when you take it to the third grade level like you've done in this thread once again that makes no sense.

You started talking smack to me about KU. Comprehend man.

You said I'm defending KU and to go to the Phog. You say this is an OU board and we defend OU. Right?
Yet, I'm the one that said OU was better than Arizona and you came quick to point out that they weren't. You said Arizona's program right now wasn't behind OU's. You said they are recruiting and have better talent than OU.
How in the world is that defending OU? Take your own advice and head to the Wildcats site my friend.
And you are arguing about Mizzou, Arizona and Texas all on an OU board as well. That's fine we discuss, disagree, argue about hoops like that it's just when you take it to the third grade level like you've done in this thread once again that makes no sense.

http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9182

wanna call these ugly?

http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9106

Wanna say this guy can't coach?

Again, you don't make sense.
I'll let you go ahead and keep talking down OU and up Arizona.
Later.

Back