Doron Update

OUBasketball09

Reaction score
Henzo, I know you are busy and you work very hard and you are probably already on top of it but can we get and an update with Doron. Thanks

Henzo, I know you are busy and you work very hard and you are probably already on top of it but can we get and an update with Doron. Thanks

Since Lamb is part of the Oak Hill program, he is not allowed to speak with the media.. so an update with him is near impossible, but I do intend to track down some info about the visit.

I did hear the visit went well, but honestly -- I have never been told a visit went badly, so it's not too telling. We'll see how it all shakes out, but it does seem apparent that Lamb will at the very least take his visit to Kansas in mid-October and then from there Arizona and Kentucky are potential visits before making his decision in November.

Since Lamb is part of the Oak Hill program, he is not allowed to speak with the media.. so an update with him is near impossible, but I do intend to track down some info about the visit.

I did hear the visit went well, but honestly -- I have never been told a visit went badly, so it's not too telling. We'll see how it all shakes out, but it does seem apparent that Lamb will at the very least take his visit to Kansas in mid-October and then from there Arizona and Kentucky are potential visits before making his decision in November.

I don't think he'll make it to AZ or UK. I think he commits to us in the near future or commits to KU after Latenight.

Matter of fact, UK's offer is off the table.

Not to Downplay the talent Doron Lamb is, but Cam Clark has the higher upside. I would love to get Lamb because he is a scorer and can play multiple positions, but I'm glad we have Clark.

Back