Double foul?

topdaug

Reaction score
W T F? Very confused about that whole situation...had no clue what was going on with it at the game and am still a little baffled by it at this point...

the two refs that blew their whistle disagreed about who fouled. One said charge by davis, the other said it was a block by brackens. double foul.....tie ball.....possession arrow, OU.

Yeah that was weird. I don't understand how the refs can't talk and decide which foul to give.

Refs wimped out and could not come to an agreement I guess. It should be one or the other. Calling a charge and a block at the same time should be mutually exclusive.

I don't think it was the other ref calling it a block but a hacking foul (sorry dont know the proper term) on Cade as he shot the ball.

Loved how Cade came right back off the bench before they had sorted out their bogus call. He wanted to check in after leaving for injury but by rule had to wait for play to start and stop again first. But apparently the idiot ref didn't realize it and motioned for Cade to come on to the court. Cade himself had to tell him that he had to wait. It was at that point that I yelled "Do you even know how to ref?"

Back