Fran makes a good point...

Sooner Quick

Reaction score
Most of the team are acting like they are playing in a AAU game and not valuing every possession, especially in that first half.

Also, they dont play defense. AT ALL. What is really discouraging, they dont seem able to learn.

I agree. I'm tempted to put out a Craigslist ad for defense cuz we need some. Offensively, we look good when we get ball movement. We just don't get good ball movement consistently. Defensively, we give up dribble penetration too easily, and get lost when the other team moves the ball around.

It has been that way every game thus far. But what has changed? Nothing. IMO JC should tell the guys what he wants. If they keep playing school yard ball pull him out and put in Willis, Allen, etc. Make a point for Christ's sake.

That said...I did like the O better in the first ten minutes of the second half. But the last 10 again became "I can beat my guy" ball.

It has been that way every game thus far. But what has changed? Nothing. IMO JC should tell the guys what he wants. If they keep playing school yard ball pull him out and put in Willis, Allen, etc. Make a point for Christ's sake.

That said...I did like the O better in the first ten minutes of the second half. But the last 10 again became "I can beat my guy" ball.

thats how I feel about it too.

I agree! The last 10 I can kinda forgive them for because they were playing catchup and were forced to play that way.

Back