Funny Lexy Key's Story

MsProudSooner

Reaction score
Jennie was on Sports Talk tonight and told this story about Lexy Key's recruiting visit. In case you didn't know, Lexy is from Tahlequah and transferred from OSU. She grew up in a family of OU fans. The family came with her for her official visit. They got to meet Coach Venables and ran into Dillon Gabriel on campus. Lexy's brother is in 8th grade and towards the end of the visit, he went up to Lexy and said, "Lexy, don't ruin this for us!" :D:D

So I'm guessing despite the fact that Ms Coale in her waning years was tirelessly recruiting she didn't recruit Lexy?

Jennie was on Sports Talk tonight and told this story about Lexy Key's recruiting visit. In case you didn't know, Lexy is from Tahlequah and transferred from OSU. She grew up in a family of OU fans. The family came with her for her official visit. They got to meet Coach Venables and ran into Dillon Gabriel on campus. Lexy's brother is in 8th grade and towards the end of the visit, he went up to Lexy and said, "Lexy, don't ruin this for us!" :D:D

I did a search for this on the internet but was not successful in finding this interview. Do you have an idea if it is on the internet and, if so, where it might be found? Just off the top of your head, do not want you to spend any time on this. And whether I am able to listen or not, thanks for the post....a fun anecdote.

I did a search for this on the internet but was not successful in finding this interview. Do you have an idea if it is on the internet and, if so, where it might be found? Just off the top of your head, do not want you to spend any time on this. And whether I am able to listen or not, thanks for the post....a fun anecdote.

It was on Monday's Sports Talk show with Toby Rowland on EPSN+. I suppose it might end up on YouTube eventually.

If you have no idea you weren't paying attention. And irrelevant- you mean like 99.9% of what is posted on message boards related to sports.

I have no idea because I'm not a big follower of who we offer scholarships to. I never have been. Irrelevant because it has nothing to do with the story Jennie told.

Back