New commit: Benjamin Schroeder

I refuse to get excited about any international or lanky projects, but I'm hopeful this regime will change my mind. Gonzaga sure makes it work.

I'd hoped the days of bringing in recruits from "Parts Unknown" were behind us, but I'll give Moser the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

UntriedBogusGadwall-size_restricted.gif

Looks really good. Also a step up in our international recruiting where both the men and particularly the women have fallen behind.

Expected the first one to come from Austrailia.

Amazing get!

Stealing that assistant from arky was an incredible coup and it is going to continue to pay out massive dividends. We are winning a natty, Folks!

Looks really good. Also a step up in our international recruiting where both the men and particularly the women have fallen behind.

Expected the first one to come from Austrailia.

He did. Akol Mawein.

Schroeder is on the bottom ticker chryon of espn.. great publicity

What is Reed's game like? Curious if Moser wants to continue recruiting bigs that are in the mold of Krutwig/T. Groves, or if he is okay with a guy who's game doesn't extend to the 3 point line.

What is Reed's game like? Curious if Moser wants to continue recruiting bigs that are in the mold of Krutwig/T. Groves, or if he is okay with a guy who's game doesn't extend to the 3 point line.

Skilled PF who can play in the open court or facilitate from the perimeter. Not a back to the basket big. Good defender, but not a rim protector. Similar to like a Trey Lyles coming out of high school.

Back