Sooner transfers stats 23/24 version

Bijan's first game back...so it's unfair to judge him too harshly but..

23 minutes played
0 points (0-5 shooting)
3 assists
2 rebounds
4 turnovers
2 steals

Alston Mason tearing it up this year. 18.8 PPG, 40% from 3, 49% FG

Alston Mason tearing it up this year. 18.8 PPG, 40% from 3, 49% FG

In hindsight, that was a really good eval by Moser/staff. He just needed time. Would have likely been a good player at OU, maybe not a star like at MO St, though.

In hindsight, that was a really good eval by Moser/staff. He just needed time. Would have likely been a good player at OU, maybe not a star like at MO St, though.

I would not have bet on him being the top player from that class that included Noland and Cortes. He appears to be quite a bit better, as well.

Curious if anyone thinks Mason would've been a player at OU. From the clips I've seen, he looks legit.

playing at Mo St is way different than at OU...night in night out. Not saying he wouldn't have contributed...

As I said when we signed him, a former coach I worked for here in KC said he was legit. So I was hoping he'd work out. I also thought Moser kind of brought him along since he offered at LM.

Instant gratification world.

Wait....Bijan Cortes isn't starting and averaging 20 ppg and 10 apg at WSU?

in all seriousness, did he get hurt? He has only played in 2 games

Annnnnd I just read the beginning of the thread about the academic issue...he just got eligible.

Jacob Groves with 15 and 11 to lead UVA to the come back win and put them on the door step of the Dance

Joe Bam has been playing well for the last month or so.

They're down today (currently coming back) but he has 13 so far.

He is a good player. Wasn't a great fit at OU, I guess. Just weird all the way around.

Back