9 pts, 1 reb, 1 asst in 15 minutes vs. Tarleton State

CJ Noland--UNT
11 4 and 2 in 31min vs. No. Iowa

Jalen Hill--UNLV
Season opener is tonight vs. Southern

Joe Bamisile--VCU
Ineligible

Bijan Cortes--Wichita State
Ineligible to play for at least this semester due to an undisclosed academic issue. A waiver request was denied by the NCAA.

I wonder if Bijan's issue is related to transferring. Would he have had to sit at OU too?

Okay Benny.

Obviously a one game sample but I really did like the kid's potential. He was very skilled.

I think he would’ve had to sit.

Class is important.

200w.gif

Jalen Hill 11 and 6 in a terrible loss by UNLV to Southern by 14 .. (southern opened losing to TCU by 33)

I'll add: Alston Mason scored 15 against WVU. Wonder if he's going to end up being the best out of him, CJ and Bijan.

Okay Benny.

Obviously a one game sample but I really did like the kid's potential. He was very skilled.

He has some real skill. I bet he will have a great career as a mid major

Alston Mason vs Trey Phipps tonight (11/13) - MO State vs ORU

Mason starts. 28 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists. Career high points for AM.

Trey comes off the bench. 6 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists.

MO State 84 - ORU 69

Last edited:
Thanks for linking me up. I hated to see Schroeder go. Moser screwed up with him. He showed promise every time he was on the court for OU.

A little suprised with Mason.

Still early and some of these early games are misleading.

Cortes,
I liked his game...but ya class is important.

I'm doubting he'll have the impact on wsu like Austin did for OU...since we seemed to have switched them...:)

Jacob Groves is playing well for UVA against the favored Texas Aggies right now in Charlottesville. He has 12, and the Cavs lead by 11 with 5:51 left.

Jacob Groves is playing well for UVA against the favored Texas Aggies right now in Charlottesville. He has 12, and the Cavs lead by 11 with 5:51 left.

I am definitely rooting for him. He has some offensive game.

finished with 12 4 and 3 ast in the UVA upset win ..

and he got the start

I watched UNLV defeat Creighton last night. Jalen Hill is out 'for the foreseeable future' with a wrist injury. I didn't realize until last night that the Boone twins from OSU had landed at UNLV.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/jeffborzello/status/1735442302338846732?s=20[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back